This Privacy Statement sets out details of the personal data relating to you that we collect through this website and any mobile sites and applications relating to this car hire and ground transportation services platform (the “Platform”), how we will process such data and to whom it may be disclosed. This notice also explains your rights under applicable data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), in relation to our processing of your data.
This website is provided by MMA and MMA is the controller of the personal data which is described in this Privacy Statement (the “Controller”).
Personal Data that We Process
In order for us to process your Transportation booking or your booking of any ancillary services we will ask you for certain information, such as your name, address, email address, payment information and booking details. We also collect certain information from the device you use to access our Platform, such as your IP address, what browser you use and what type of device you are using. In addition to the information that we collect ourselves, we sometimes receive information that is collected on our behalf by third parties, such as when you see an advert relating to our services which is displayed on a third party site.
Personal information that we collect automatically:
When you use our Platform, we use various technologies to automatically capture details about the device you are using and how you interact with the Platform. This information includes:
- Device Details – We automatically collect details about the device you are using, including its IP address, its device ID, the browser you are using, and the operating system that the device uses.
- How You Interact With Our Platform – We record details about how you use our Platform, e.g. the date and time that you visit, what pages you visit, how long you stay on the pages, where you have clicked on a page, and details of any crashes or system bugs you may have encountered.
- How You Reached the Platform – Where we can, we record how you arrived on our Platform (e.g. whether you arrived from a search engine, or by clicking on one of our adverts).
Further details are as follows:
- Hosting Providers – We use various cloud service and co-location providers to help us host and manage our data.
- Payment Processors – We use third-party payment processors in order to assist us with taking payments on our Platform.
- Technology Providers – This includes service providers who provide services such as helping us to secure our network, systems and emails.
- Customer Service Providers – We use a third party service provider to provide customer services outside working hours.
- Auditors – We have an internal and external audit function that is provided by third parties. The auditors help us to ensure that we are complying with our legal obligations, including in relation to our processing of personal data. In certain circumstances this may mean that they have access to our systems that process personal data, or that they might need to review how we have processed certain personal data.
We use a few monitoring tools, such as cookies and web beacons on the Platform. This is to make sure the Platform works properly and to give you a great experience when you’re booking a car hire with us. By using this website, you are consenting to us doing so.
Cookies can be “session cookies” or “permanent cookies”. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your device’s browser; permanent cookies stay in your browser until you delete them, or your browser deletes them based on the cookies’ duration period. Permanent cookies allow platforms to remember your preferences for when you visit them again, speeding up and enhancing your experience of the services we offer.
“First-party cookies” are cookies set by the company whose platform you’re using. When we use the term, it means the Platform’s own cookies. “Third-party cookies” are cookies set by a company that has a relationship of some kind with the Platform. When we use the term, it means cookies set by our affiliates and by other business partners, including third-party service providers and advertisers. Cookies are not spyware or adware and can’t deliver viruses or run programs on your device. They are not used to save personal information.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you e.g. if the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes, for example, if we are processing your information on the basis of our legitimate interests and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for our processing which override your rights and interests. You also have the right to object to use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at using the contact details at the bottom of this statement.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (e.g. the UK Information Commissioner’s Office) if you are unhappy with any processing of your personal data by us.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We keep our privacy statement under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page.
Questions and Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints in connection with our processing of your personal data, you can get in touch with:
MMA, using the following contact details:
By post: Jl. Mr. Muhammad Hasan Lueng Bata, Banda Aceh.
By email: email@example.com/: (please state ‘Privacy’ in the subject line of your email).